Looking for Husband's Favorite T-shirts


My husband rarely shops for clothes. He is among the men who do not enjoy hopping from one store to another to get clothes or even shoes. He often relies on me to get his clothes for him.

But during those times when he needed to shop because he would be going out of the country on official business, husband would really get the high-end clothing. He'd go for quality rather than quantity; which I can't say the same for myself. :D

One of his long-time favorites are Fred Perry t-shirts and shoes. Unfortunately, we don't have that many choices for Fred Perry shirts here. So, he was ecstatic when I shared with his Very's range of casual Fred Perry t-shirts. He didn't have to go out and get the shirts anymore!

He likes this t-shirt, for example:


He shared with me that he likes Fred Perry's t-shirts because of their light cotton pique material, classic colours, and he can wear with jeans and trainers for a casual look or with chinos, fine knit cardi and pumps for a more styled feel.

I am amazed really that this 50s brand has sustained its success through the years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know your thoughts! ;)

 

Members