Contact Me


I have always loved nice things, and my friends would often compliment me for my clothes, accessories, and the things I own in general.

When I started earning, I found myself getting myself nice and useful things -- clothes, shoes, bags, accessories. You name it, I love it all (well almost)! 

I've created this space so that I can share with you my love for fashion and lifestyle, and my journey to becoming a practical, au naturelle fashionista. 

And oh, you may join in my journey, too. :) I can feature and review your products and services, and even attend your events and share my experience to all my friends.

Drop  me a line at ma[dot]merdekah[at]gmail[dot]com ;) 

1 comments:

  1. Fellow Webmaster,
     
    we are looking for strategic link partners, to promote our website.
    we had contacted you since Your website is watches industry related so as our website.
    These 2 methods are proven to be the best:
    1. We will be happy to pay for quality links from your home page to our site, please reply back with your requested price.
    2. A post or hosted page on your blog /website (300-400 words by a professional copywriter, so be sure you will have MORE QUALITY content on your blog or website) , there would be 1 link to our site.
     
    Please reply back, and let us know which way is best for you, if you are not interested, just pop us an email saying "no, thanks"
     
     
    Thank you
    David

    website Popularity dept
    davidseochina@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts! ;)

 

Members